|Who can apply for a card?
If you are maintaining an account with any of the branches of ABBL, you are able to have ABBL Visa Debit Card. Only thing you need to do is, visit your branch and fill up the Application form and submit it. You will receive your card within 7 working days.
• After receiving the card, sign the acknowledgement slip and send it to Card Division or any branch of
ABBL or call Card Division for activation.
• Put your signature on the signature panel at the back of your card.
Caution during making transactions
• Please do not let your card be taken out of your sight at any merchant outlet to prevent possible
• After using your card at a merchant outlet, please ensure that the card returned to you is yours
• Before signing the Sales Slip check at the amount charged
• Retain your copy of the Sales Slip of all transactions until they appear in your Card Account Statement
for your future reference
Highest Cash Withdrawal Facility
• Destroy the PIN mailer after memorizing your PIN
• Do not write the PIN on the card or keep the PIN inside your wallet
• Change the PIN every month
Silver Debit Card comes with per day Tk. 30,000/- cash withdrawal facility. However, upon request you can draw up to Tk. 80,000/- per day. White Debit Card comes with per day Tk. 20,000/- cash withdrawal facility. However, upon request you can draw up to Tk. 60,000/- per day. For enhanced amount of cash withdrawal, you need to contact AB Bank Branches or our Customer Care Center. To avail this facility you need to fill up cash withdrawal limit enhancement form.
Highest Purchase Limit
At Branch POS, Silver cardholder can withdraw BDT 300,000/- and White cardholder can withdraw BDT 200,000/- per day. At Merchant POS, Retail purchase limit is BDT 200,000/- per day for Silver Debit Card and BDT 100,000/- per day for White Debit Card.
For Lost/Stolen Card
For lost Debit / Credit Card please email to the following address: email@example.com or call our eBiz Customer Support at +88 01199 222265. Your card will be replaced within 2-3 working days, and will be couriered to your mailing address you provided in your card application form.
Please contact your nearest AB branch.. Our Customer Support Officer (CSO) will assist you.